Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So be it

So be it…

Things happen when they are meant to be,
So here I am on a blogging spree
I needed poking and pushing too
Some ones gonna smile at what I do!

There are things and things and some more things
There are bells that ring, ring and some more rings.
There are doubts and fears and shoulds and ifs,
In life there are so many tiffs.

Let yourself into the rut
Soak up the feeling in your gut
That’s the time to stoke the fire,
Go get it ….all that you aspire.

If and when , the thought be born
Don’t regret just go on
What you wish is your desire
You have the power, now aim higher.

The wish is truth……I am free
The power to choose is mine you see.
With all the strength and all the wit
I will succeed SO BE IT !

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! What an apt entry to start a blog. Well done and keep going.

    ReplyDelete