Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ramblings......

Love yourself and you will love the world.....- MJ’s” Make the world a better place, for you and me and all human race” holds true for me. I love myself plenty, and this reflects through caring, also that I share what I learn with those I love. Knowledge is powerful only when shared, cause sharing helps fill in the blanks for others and self. This sure does keep me happy. I have Curiosity in abundance, it appeals and awakens in me a desire to learn about things that are, some thing, I have awareness about, but not complete understanding off, this "something new" sends my pulse racing and blood pounding. Behavioral and esoteric science is something that I hunger about and have a voracious appetite for. It is my higher self or the subconscious that edges me on in the direction, of that which is beyond my ken, uncannily, directing me to a certain book, person, place or a clip in a periodical which gets me on the trail, where I follow instinctively, the higher self , be it thru books, Internet threads and discussion and it is so amazing how I "Chance " upon the most appropriate answer. Where a fresh insight and a firmer grasp of the query is revealed.

The Universe, to me is one big encyclopedia, which answers my any thought or wish, now, later or eventually it does materialize. It is as if the answers come on a carousel and it is for me to recognize the right one and take it for the answer to my query. Alertness and Awareness is the key to recognize an answer. It is my experience, to every querying thought you must stumble upon and find an answer, it is for you to turn and twist and find the right fit as a solution.

Initially, Creativity thrilled me to bits at school - painting and writing poetry surfaced in uncountable places which I took for granted, which then flowed into family, work and gradually into my close circle of friends. Books and other such reading material have been my faithful partner, tutor, guide or teacher, now in tandem with other learning exposures like workshops, group activities or dynamics, where one is able to understand and appreciate discomfort and voice out the same. Several such interrelated learning, trainings or courses, have honed and fine tuned my latent yearnings and have begun to piece together my reason for being where and when and how I am today. Each therapy or activity has rubbed off on me making me the person, I am and I delight in it. Each of the areas I have worked, trained or learnt has added to the knowledge base and strengthened my understanding on behaviors. The aspect where I lacked have now filled in and given a more holistic approach to life. I relish the idea that growth has given me enough, to love sharing and caring and to hold another's hand through the learning/sharing period.

My belief is, the more you know and the less you share, you really don't get anywhere. On the flip side, the more you learn, unlearn, relearn and share the more you grow, this is the growth process and then you learn life is fair. Greed to amass knowledge as much and more is a craving which never ends for me, so more is always less. Hence I will keep on till I can ……There are miles to go before I know the difference between “what is” and “to be”.

No comments:

Post a Comment